Virtual - these are recorded webinars, folks!
All sorts of folks! Presenters are listed on the training description in the catalog!
Purchasing this item gets you a login for access to our bustling catalog of Clinical Trainings where you can purchase webinars of our past live trainings!! All were at one point board-approved through MN BOSW, BBHT, BMFT, and Nursing (some for the Board of Psychology as well). We provide clear instructions on how to read if the training you want to take is still under board approval. You are more than welcome to self-submit your certificate of completion to any other regulating body for approval.
NOTE: When it comes to logistics, it is important that the person purchasing this enrollment key is the person attending the training/webinar. There is no way to change names on a certificate of completion or produce multiple of them as they are automatically created by the Learning Management System (LMS) not one by one by a human. We are subject to audit by the regulatory boards for our attendance records. If you have a co-worker, friend, or family member who wants to complete the webinar please have them purchase their own enrollment key here separately. If you have questions about this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase.
Once you receive the Enrollment Key via email, you will get a link to go to the Eliie Training Virtual Catalog and pick out the webinar trainings you'd like to purchase! The cost is $15 per training hour, most trainings are 3 hours, so typically the cost is $45.
Upon completion, a Certificate of Completion will be in your transcript on the training portal! You can print from there!
If you are an Ellie Employee, please do not purchase a clinical catalog enrollment. Your Clinic Director is responsible for creating your login to the system and this will not give you the correct access you need for your employment.
Oh man, too many to list! But here is a list of the Clinical Trainings currently in the catalog! Most are 3 hours long.
Updated October 16, 2023!
1. An Introduction to Adoption: Therapeutic Considerations
2. Art in Therapy: Ethical Practices with Adults
3. Attune, Rupture, Repair: Introduction to Attachment Theory and Clinical Applications
4. Audit-Proof Treatment Plans, Case Notes, and Diagnostic Assessments
5. Autism 2.0: Your Guide to Working with Autistic Couples
6. Body/Mind Series: Introduction to Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga (TCTSY)
7. Body/Mind Series: Introduction to Polyvagal Theory and Clinical Applications
8. Body/Mind Series: SMART (and Other Somatics) in Complex Trauma Treatment
9. Breaking Down Barriers to Working with Borderline Personality Disorder
10. Breaking Down Barriers to Working with Borderline Personality Disorder - 2023
11. Chemical Health for the NON-LADC
12. Child Development and Children's Mental Health: Understanding Normative
13. Child Diagnostic Assessments: From Clinical Considerations in Diagnosing toCompliance
14. Client Retention and Practice Management
15. Complex Family Systems for All
16. Clinical Language and Compliance Standards in Documentation
17. Couples/Relational Therapy Series: Couples/Relational Therapy 101
18. Couples/Relational Therapy Series: Therapeutic Approaches for Separation and Divorce
19. Couples/Relational Therapy Series: Tough Topics in Relational Therapy
20. DBT Skills
21. DC:05-A Crash Course for Practice
22. Death& Dying
23. Distress Tolerance Skills in Outpatient Therapy
24. Divorce Topics in Therapy
26. Eating Disorder Assessment & Intervention
27. Ethics and Best Practices in Clinical Licensure Supervision
28. Ethics and Supervision
29. Ethical Considerations in Working with Parents Regarding Child Safety Concerns
30. Integrating Psychedelic Experiences in Psychotherapy
31. Introduction to Sex Therapy: Managing Clinical Anxiety and the Value of Integration
32. Let's Talk Autism, ADHD, Alexithymia, Learning Disabilities, and Sensory Profiles Through an Affirmative Lens: Equipping You with a Strong Foundational Understanding of Traits, Interventions, and Resources with a Primary Focus on Children
33. Leveling Up Your Therapy: Geek Topics in Practice
34. Mental Health Considerations in Working with Hmong and Somali Clients
35. MORE Interventions with Kids and Families
36. Maybe Sometimes Coffee is the Answer: A Nutritional Approach to Mental Health
37. Not Your Typical Autism Training
38. OCD2.0 Deep Dive
39. Pediatric Psychological Evaluation: Applications in Clinical Practice
40. ONE SIZE DOESN'T FIT ALL: Integrating Guidelines for Practice When Working with a Diverse Clientele
41. Practical Applications of Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy - 2023
42. Promoting Healing for the Dying: Practical Tools to Support Those Living with Serious Illness
43. Psychotropic Medication Primer for Mental Health Professionals
44. Psychotropic Medications in Minors! More Coffee Isn't Always the Answer: A Nutritional Approach to Mental Health
45. Questioning Reality: VR in Therapy
46. Risk Factors Affecting Postpartum Sexual Functioning
47. Running out of Fucks: A Proactive Approach to Secondary Traumatic Stress
48. Sex& Gender Series: Ethical Non-Monogamy and Poly Skills for Mono Clients
49. Sex& Gender Series: Exploring TRANSitions - Hormones and Child/Adolescent Gender Identity
50. Sex& Gender Series: Joys and Considerations of Working with LGBTQIA+Clients
51. Sex& Gender Series: The Kinky Side: Normalizing Non-Traditional Sex
52. Sex& Gender Series: Therapy with Trans Clients / Questioning Gender
53. Sex& Gender Series: When our Bodies and Desires Don't Match: The Physical Side of Sexual Concerns
54. Stop Trying to Stop Thinking That: OCD Treatment Approaches That Work
55. Therapy in the Time of Covid: Clients
56. Therapy in the Time of Covid: Clinicians
57. Therapy in the Time of Covid: Telehealth
58. Therapy with Kids and Families: Tangible Strategies for Engagement and Intervention
59. Trauma Informed Supervision
60. Uncoupling a Good Divorce
61. What DA Hell?! Unpacking your Diagnostic Assessment
62. Working with Clients Who Are Differently Abled (Overview)