Virtual - these are recorded webinars, folks!
All sorts of folks! Presenters are listed on the training description in the catalog!
Purchasing this item gets you a login for access to our bustling catalog of Clinical Trainings where you can purchase webinars of our past live trainings!! All were at one point board-approved through MN BOSW, BBHT, BMFT, and Nursing (some for the Board of Psychology as well). We provide clear instructions on how to read if the training you want to take is still under board approval. You are more than welcome to self-submit your certificate of completion to any other regulating body for approval.
NOTE: When it comes to logistics, it is important that the person purchasing this enrollment key is the person attending the training/webinar. There is no way to change names on a certificate of completion or produce multiple of them as they are automatically created by the Learning Management System (LMS) not one by one by a human. We are subject to audit by the regulatory boards for our attendance records. If you have a co-worker, friend, or family member who wants to complete the webinar please have them purchase their own enrollment key here separately. If you have questions about this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase.
Once you receive the Enrollment Key via email, you will get a link to go to the Eliie Training Virtual Catalog and pick out the webinar trainings you'd like to purchase! The cost is $15 per training hour, most trainings are 3 hours, so typically the cost is $45.
Upon completion, a Certificate of Completion will be in your transcript on the training portal! You can print from there!
Oh man, too many to list! But here is a list of the Clinical Trainings currently in the catalog! Most are 3 hours long.
Updated October 18, 2022!
1. An Introduction to Adoption: Therapeutic Considerations
2. Attune, Rupture, Repair: Introduction to Attachment Theory and Clinical Applications
3. Audit-Proof Treatment Plans, Case Notes, and Diagnostic Assessments
4. Autism 2.0: Your Guide to Working with Autistic Couples
5. Body/Mind Series: Introduction to Polyvagal Theory and Clinical Applications
6. Body/Mind Series: Introduction to Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga (TCTSY)
7. Body/Mind Series: SMART (and Other Somatics) in Complex Trauma Treatment
8. Breaking Down Barriers to Working with Borderline Personality Disorder
9. Chemical Health for the NON-LADC
10. Child Development and Children's Mental Health: Understanding Normative
11. Client Retention and Practice Management
12. Complex Family Systems for All
13. Couples/Relational Therapy Series: Couples/Relational Therapy 101
14. Couples/Relational Therapy Series: Therapeutic Approaches for Separation and Divorce
15. Couples/Relational Therapy Series: Tough Topics in Relational Therapy
16. DBT Skills
17. DC: 05-A Crash Course for Practice
18. Death & Dying
19. Divorce Topics in Therapy
20. DSM-5-TR Training
21. Eating Disorder Assessment & Intervention
22. Ethics and Best Practices in Clinical Licensure Supervision
23. Ethics and Supervision
24. Integrating Psychedelic Experiences in Psychotherapy
25. Introduction to Sex Therapy: Managing Clinical Anxiety and the Value of Integration
26. Leveling Up Your Therapy: Geek Topics in Practice
27. Mental Health Considerations in Working with Hmong and Somali Clients
28. MORE Interventions with Kids and Families
29. Not Your Typical Autism Training
30. OCD 2.0 Deep Dive
31. Pediatric Psychological Evaluation: Applications in Clinical Practice
32. Promoting Healing for the Dying: Practical Tools to Support Those Living with Serious Illness
33. Psychotropic Medication Primer for Mental Health Professionals
34. Running out of Fucks: A Proactive Approach to Secondary Traumatic Stress
35. Sex & Gender Series: Ethical Non-Monogamy and Poly Skills for Mono Clients
36. Sex & Gender Series: Exploring TRANSitions - Hormones and Child/Adolescent Gender Identity
37. Sex & Gender Series: Joys and Considerations of Working with LGBTQIA+ Clients
38. Sex & Gender Series: The Kinky Side: Normalizing Non-Traditional Sex
39. Sex & Gender Series: Therapy with Trans Clients / Questioning Gender
40. Sex & Gender Series: When our Bodies and Desires Don't Match: The Physical Side of Sexual Concerns
41. Stop Trying to Stop Thinking That: OCD Treatment Approaches That Work
42. Therapy in the Time of Covid: Clients
43. Therapy in the Time of Covid: Clinicians
44. Therapy in the Time of Covid: Telehealth
45. Therapy with Kids and Families: Tangible Strategies for Engagement and Intervention
46. What DA Hell?! Unpacking your Diagnostic Assessment
47. Working with Clients Who Are Differently Abled (Overview)